Physical Examination and Insurance

2012/01/30 16:46

International students who plan to stay in China for more than 6 months should obtain a Health Certificate from Beijing International Travel Healthcare Center (BITHC). Students who have already did physical examination before entering China should submit the original copy of their physical examination report to BITHC for verification.
At the beginning of semester, the International Students’ Office is going to organize
international students to get physical examination or verification at BITHC. Please wait for notice.
International students are required to stay medically insured throughout their period of study using the Comprehensive Insurance Plan of Foreign Students. For details please check the website Insurance should be purchased at the International Students’ Office on registration date. The rates are ¥300 for 6 months and ¥600 for 12 months.