Visa Application

2012/01/02 16:42

International students who will stay in China for more than 6 months are required to obtain Student Visa (X Visa). Students who will stay in China for less than 6 months may apply for Visit Visa (F Visa).
You need the original copy of Letter of Admission of CUC and Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (JW201 or JW202 form) to apply for Student Visa. Please consult Chinese embassy or consulate about if you also need to submit your Physical Examination Report.
After entering China, Student Visa holder must apply for Residence Permit within 30 days. Only registered CUC students will be eligible for application. Please do not enter China more than 2 weeks earlier than the registration date as specified on the Letter of Admission.